SERVPRO of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore Wishes a Safe & Happy Holiday Season
Fires caused by candles happen all over the US every single day. Our teams at SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore are ready to assess smoke and fire damage and help you through the restoration process.
Candles: Beautiful light with Dangerous Downside
Candles provide a beautiful, glowing light. The light can be romantic, festive, religious, or flattering.
According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), however, candles can also be dangerous. On average, firefighters respond to an average 21 home candle fires every day.
December is a peak month for such fires because three major holidays use candles for worship and decoration.
If the worst happens, and fire strikes your home, call SERVPRO of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore as soon as you know everyone is safe.
We are professionals in remediation from all kinds damage. We are also professionals in restoration of structures and belongings.
SERVPRO of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore: 586-598-5050
Our emergency services are available 24 hours a day, every day, even Christmas.
Smoke damage and related fire damage (including water damage, and its camp follower, mold) are not the kinds of problems that merely sit there and look or smell bad; they’re the kinds of damage that get worse over time.
That’s why we hope you call us as soon as you can.
We’ll assemble a team of people who can best handle your needs to remediate the damage, and to help restore your home and belongings to preloss conditions.
While we can’t promise to take away the stress of a house fire, we can promise to reduce the stress of the restoration and remediation processes through our experience and training:
What to Know about SERVPRO of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore
- Faster to any size disaster
- Certifications from an internationally recognized organization (see our website)
- Licensed builders in the great state of Michigan
- No job is too big
- No job is too small
- Locally owned and operated, but with national resources
- We’ve used our hands as maps to show out-of-staters where we live
- No one here is afraid to drive in storms
- We work directly with most insurance companies
- We document everything from initial assessment through final restoration
- Commercial as well as residential resources
Time Out for Trivia
According to the experts at the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, reindeer are the only members of the deer family (Cervidae – we just looked that up, but are happy to pretend we knew it for ages) where both males and females grow antlers every summer.
At the beginning of winter – later November to mid-December, the male reindeer (and only the male reindeer) shed their antlers. This biological fact leaves us with just two possible conclusions:
- Everything we have learned about Santa’s reindeer is a lie. OR
- All the reindeer, even Rudolph – with the notably masculine name – are females.
If the Worst Happens: SERVPRO of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore is Here to Help.