Fire Damage is Tough on Property. Mount Clemens, New Baltimore is Tough on Fire Damage.
Residential fires do more than damage homes with flames. Lingering smoke and soot corrode walls, floors, furniture, ceiling, air ducts, furniture, and more. The grease attracts grime, and the smells can drive homeowners out of their homes even when the fire was confined to a small area. If a fire or smoke/soot menaces your Harrison Charter Township -area home, call Mount Clemens, New Baltimore for accredited, timely, high-quality restoration services. We are on call 24/7/52 during emergencies, and we will work around the clock to ensure that the damage is “Like it never even happened.” Call us at 586-598-5050. Even when the flames are gone, leftover smoke/soot and any water will keep damaging your home. At a minimum, the unsightly grease will attract grime, and the foul odors will make the area uncomfortable. We are Here to Help® restore the mess to being your home.
- Accredited by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), our industry’s gold standard
- Licensed builders who provide or supervise the full range of restoration services, including construction, remodeling, repairs, specialty restorations, roofing, and general contracting
- Water and, therefore, mold (or other kinds of microbial growth) can be part of fire damage; our technicians have the experience, skills, and equipment to restore your property from these hazards
- We do everything possible to restore your home (including the belongings) to pre-damage functioning
- Locally Owned and Operated, always nearby
- Cleaning and disinfection, odor removal
- Highly skilled team members
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Stellar reviews and testimonials
- No job is too large
- No job is too small
Recently, clients near New Baltimore experienced a fire in their attached garage. Fortunately, the damage did not spread to the house, but the odors did filter through the entire building. We cleaned and restored the garage – which included replacing parts of the walls and the ceilings – and brought in Ozone equipment to take care of the rest of the home.
Call Mount Clemens, New Baltimore is Here to Help® You at 586-598-5050
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) consistently finds that about half of the residential fires in the United States start in the kitchen, usually, because the cook(s) was/were inattentive. The second-most cause of residential fires comes from heating equipment, and it is strikingly rarer. Oddly, this result is good news. It reinforces the NFPA conclusion that residential fires are, for the most part, preventable.
Nonetheless, these and other kinds of fires happen, and no one deserves to be burdened by the consequences.
Call our Mount Clemens, New Baltimore at 586-598-5050 for restoration and cleanup.
Mount Clemens, New Baltimore