Mount Clemens, New Baltimore Removes Smoke, Soot, and Other Fire Damage.
Small residential fires can produce a lot of smoke, which means a lot of smoke damage. Getting rid of residue from a fire is tough enough that professional help is often necessary, and the professionals at Mount Clemens, New Baltimore are always available to provide that help. We’re just a phone call away at 586-598-5050. Our emergency services are ready to rush to your home any time of any day; we arrive promptly no matter the extent of the damage or the size of your home. Fire damage is so devastating that most insurance companies require that homeowners hire professionals who have extensive training, specialized equipment, and experience in the restoration of property after fire and smoke (and water) damage.
- Locally Owned and Operated, part of Harrison Charter Township – no job is too small
- Access to national resources, superb teams – no job is too large
- Registered with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Gold standard for our industry
- Ensures we are up to date on best practices, trends, regulations, and technology
- Licensed builders – building, rebuilding, other kinds of property restoration to make the damage “Like it never even happened.”
- Excellent reviews and testimonials
Call Mount Clemens, New Baltimore at 586-598-5050 for High-Quality Restoration and Cleaning Services After Fire Damage
After a fire, smoke and soot circulate through your property even to places far from the blaze. These materials are frighteningly corrosive. The particles easily become embedded in porous materials such as wood, fabrics, and wallboard – destroying not just belongings, but also the structural supports of your home.
Our team members have the skills and specialized equipment to locate and remove smoke and soot, leaving your home safe from further damage. We then remediate the damage from:
- Walls, ceilings, the roof
- Carpets, upholstery, and other fabrics
- Furniture, metal, porcelain, glass, keepsakes, and other belongings
Fire suppression is what kept your home from being destroyed, but it may have left behind water and holes in the roof or walls. The water may – if left alone for over 24 to 48 hours – allow the development of microbial growth, such as mold. The holes in the structure allow in growth and debris, and – of course – make your home unsafe and uncomfortable.
When you hire our Mount Clemens, New Baltimore professionals, you hire a full-service team. We’ll remove all the hazards, rebuild the home, and get rid of contaminants (including biohazards and mold), debris, stains, and odors.
Call 586-598-5050 at any time. We’re the only vendor for restoration and cleaning that you’ll need.
Mount Clemens, New Baltimore