Residue from Fires is the Kind of Damage that Keeps on Going. Mount Clemens, New Baltimore Stops It.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) notes that in smaller residential fires, the most egregious damage comes not from the flames, but from the smoke and soot (which is as corrosive and as encompassing as water). You don’t need to face such damage alone; our property restoration team members at Mount Clemens, New Baltimore have the extensive training, honed skills, and specialized equipment necessary to restore your property to pre-fire-damage functioning. Because the damage starts immediately, our emergency services are on-call whenever smoke or other kinds of fire damage can weaken your home or destroy other property: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. Call us at 586-598-5050 any time; we are Locally Owned and Operated, so we’re always nearby and we arrive Faster to any size disaster.
- Years of experience in restoration from fire damage
- Licensed builders who provide or supervise the range of rebuilding and other property restoration services that help restore your property to preloss conditions
- Certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), which:
- Sets the standards for our industry
- Is nonprofit and internationally known
- Requires continuing education/training, so we are always up to date on the best practices, industry trends, regulations, and technology
- We’re Here to Help damage includes that from:
- Smoke and soot
- Water and its contaminants (sewage, other biohazards, debris, household chemicals, anything from the outside…)
- Mold or other kinds of microbial growth
- Structural problems
- Lingering odors
Call Mount Clemens, New Baltimore – We’re at 586-598-5050
Smoke is corrosive, surprisingly greasy, and often congregates in places that are hard to reach (or where people may not think to look). The damage from smoke starts immediately, which is why we’re focused on arriving quickly.
Smoke is one of the most disliked smells in the United States, and it’s no wonder. It includes particles from upholstery, plastics, paint, carpets, and anything else that makes up a house. Smoke particles travel on the air currents and through the HVAC and air ducts even when the system isn’t in use; they tend to be greasy, so they attract grime and other particles as they go along. These odors are difficult to eliminate with conventional cleaning methods. Fortunately, our Mount Clemens, New Baltimore supplies include proprietary cleaning and disinfecting solutions that get rid of odors and tough stains (which smoke also produces). When these methods aren’t enough, we have Ozoning equipment that breaks down the odorous molecules.
Call us at 586-598-5050 as soon as you realize the damage is too much to handle without professional restoration crews. We are always Here to Help.®
Mount Clemens, New Baltimore