After a Fire, SERVPRO of Mount Clemens/New Baltimore Helps Ensure the Damage Doesn’t Linger.
SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore Safety Tip: Test your smoke alarms once a month to ensure that they’re functioning properly. If a fire does occur, SERVPRO of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore skilled teams are ready to help with fire- and smoke damage remediation and home restoration.
SERVPRO of Mount Clemens/New Baltimore
The United States Fire Administration (USFA) warns that fire is fast. We add that the effects can last forever -- not an exaggeration -- but not if you get professional help from licensed professionals like us.
Even a small fire can lead to major damage. One family we know mutters dimly about the “frozen fish tenders incident of 2013” whenever asked about the stains on their kitchen ceiling. They should have called SERVPRO of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore at 586-598-5050.
A fire can happen at any time. Candles, electrical malfunctions, and kitchen accidents are three common causes. Since not one of these causes is guaranteed to happen only during conventional business hours, we are available 24/7/52.
Call us as soon as you can: 586-598-5050.
Trust the Professionals
After any type of damage to your home, it’s natural for you to want to start remediating the damage yourself. There are two things to keep in uppermost in mind before you start:
- Personal safety is the most important priority. At SERVPRO of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore, we have the training and the equipment to do the jobs safely.
- Using the wrong types of cleaning materials or techniques can make things worse rather than better. Trust us to know how to clean your belongings and the structure. For that matter, trust us to know whether to clean your belongings; don’t discard anything until we have looked at it.
Our team members can:
- Block furniture to maintain its shape and integrity.
- Use appropriate cleaning solutions, disinfectants, and brushes for the type(s) of smoke damage and for the type(s) of material that is/are damaged. We include clothing, linens, light fixtures, electronics, and other belongings.
- Help restore documents and photographs to legibility.
- Vent fumes away from people.
- Air out electronics to reduce corrosion.
- Look for smoke damage in air vents and in places where smoke tends to travel.
- Eliminate odors.
- Replace insulation, drywall, and other materials that could not be repaired.
We do not take any actions without your approval.
If you’re interested in what our work looks like, check out these recent before and after photos on our website.
Team Trivia was in a spooky mood.
Origins of the Headless Horseman:
In Irish legends, the dullahan is a being who rides a horse, carrying his own head up high so he can see his surroundings. He also carries a whip made from a human spine. Adding creepy to creepiness, if he says your name, you die instantly.
…and we thought residential fires were scary.
SERVPRO of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore