Hot Ashes Fire in New Baltimore?
Hot Ash Disaster in New Baltimore
I had no idea how long ashes could remain flammable until my uncle disposed of a bucket of ashes from my wood burning stove, and they caught on fire in the trash can! Thankfully we were able to put the fire out quickly and no one was hurt. We all learned a valuable lesson in fire safety!
SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore restores fire damage from all kinds of accidental fire scenarios. We know that every second counts when mitigating fire damage and our team of highly trained fire and water restoration professionals have the experience to return your home or business to preloss condition quickly and efficiently. Here are some tips from the National Fire Protection Association to help prevent fires this winter season:
- Keep portable generators outside, away from windows, and as far away from your home as possible.
- Store cooled ashes in a tightly covered metal container and keep it at least ten feet from your home and any nearby buildings.
SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore is ready to respond to fire damage emergencies 24 hours a day. Call us today at 586-598-5050. We’ll clean and restore your fire damage in New Baltimore, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO® of Mount Clemens, New Baltimore is Independently Owned and Operated.