Smoke and Soot Cleaning Services in Harrison Charter Township?
Our Mount Clemens and New Baltimore team has been restoring fire damage in the Harrison Charter Township area for many years. We are trained and certified to provide a full range of cleaning methods to remove soot and smoke damage. We pretest every item and surface before cleaning to ensure we use the most effective cleaning methods.
Here are some of the methods we may use to restore your home’s contents:
- Dry Cleaning - used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean before wet cleaning
- Wet Cleaning - an effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues
- Spray and Wipe - effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning
- Foam Cleaning - used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned
- Abrasive Cleaning - involves agitation of the surface being cleaned
- Immersion Cleaning - contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product
Fire Restoration Process
- Step 1: Emergency Contact
- Step 2: Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Step 3: Immediate Board-Up and Roof-Tarp Service
- Step 4: Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Step 5: Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Step 6: Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Step 7: Restoration
When you have smoke and soot damage in your Harrison Charter Township home or commercial business, our Mount Clemens and New Baltimore team is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 586-598-5050.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.