Soot Damage from Furnace Puff Back in Harrison Charter Township?
Harrison Charter Township residents trust our Mount Clemens and New Baltimore team to restore smoke and soot damage caused by furnace puff backs. Puff backs that occur in a forced-air heating system can send soot traveling through the entire house, bringing soot with the warm air through the home’s ventilation system. When a puff back occurs in a forced-air heating system, soot can be released into closed areas such as closets and rooms with closed doors.
Here are some symptoms of furnace puff backs:
· Odors, noises, and soot around the boiler or furnace room
· Visual signs of debris. The heating system needs to be cleaned and serviced if you see soot, rust flakes, and debris in the flue vent connector.
We pretest your belongings and surfaces to determine the most effective cleaning method to use. We use several methods of cleaning smoke and soot from your contents, including:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product
Call Us Today!
When your home or business needs cleaning services to restore furnace puff back damage in Harrison Charter Township, our Mount Clemens and New Baltimore team will clean and restore the damage "Like it never even happened." Call us today at 586-598-5050.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.